I am so excited to start using the newest set of stamps from Scrappy Moms - "A Haunting We Will Go." This set includes 20 sentiments and a super cute little broom. I love Halloween and more than that...Halloween usually signals cooler weather here in Texas. So let's all pretend that fall is a bit closer!
- Paper bag - "Celebrate It" from Michael's (3 1/2" x 2" x 6 3/4")
- Topper - trimmed patterned cardstock to 4" x 3 1/2" and scored at 2" (DCWV Nana's Nursery - Girl)
- Paper for Sentiment - trimmed craft cardstock to 1 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Sentiment from Scrappy Mom's "A Haunting We Will Go" set
- Pumpkin cut at 3.15" (or choose fit to length at 3 1/2") from Create a Critter
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Coffee Bean and Cosmic Copper
- Ribbon Punch - The Paper Studio
- 9/16" Twill Tape - Martha Stewart Crafts
Thanks so much for looking! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Need some more inspiration? Check out these cards:
Joanna from Scrap-making
Melanie from Scrappy Mel
Momo from Made by Momo
Tammy from Scrappy Critters