Sunday, August 8, 2010

Creative Craft: Ribbon Lined Clip

Since it's back-to-school time once again, I thought I would show a few different methods for making your own hair accessories.  Shopping for new outfits and school supplies was always my favorite part of going back to school, and it's fun to have hair accessories to match those new outfits!  For more hair accessory ideas, click HERE!  I posted written directions to make these lined clips back in April, but I looked over them the other day and I realized - the directions were too complicated.  I decided that a video how-to was in order!

  
Check back tomorrow to see how to package your cute clips!

7 comments:

Peace Love and Scrappyness said...

I love all of your ideas! I am almost finished making the memory game that you showed. My oldest daughter is going to give it to her previous teacher who has a one year old. My daughter, who is 8, is so excited and is now wanting to make "old maid" and "go fish"! Thanks for sharing family fun activities!

mum of two said...

What a cute idea. My 4 year old would love this idea! TFS :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Cute idea!! I can help my my two nieces make these GREAT!! Super simply. Thank for sharing with a video.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren..

Great idea!!!so cute...

Thank you for sharing..
Evie

Rhonda Emery said...

great ribbons. tfs

DORCAS said...

your awesome! I am going to do these this weekend. Lydi doesn't like hair clips but with these all I need to do is clip it on that she looks fab. Thanks Lauren for your inspiration!
~Dorcas

Peace Love and Scrappyness said...

Just checking...do you know how to do the barrets with the braided ribbon. You may be too young; but, I loved these and I know my daughter would too. I searched and couldn't find anything on youtube. I used to make them when I was in 5th grade and sell them. Just can't remember how to make them.

Jamie