Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ribbon Wrapped Headband


Today I am posting another viewer/reader request!  Hooray!  Thank you Evie!!!!  These headbands are come together very fast - and this method is the easiest for wrapping headbands.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment!  Thanks!

As promised in the video - if you would like to see how to create the "tutu" tulle pouf, click HERE!

Also...I order the plain headbands from The Ribbon Retreat.  I have noticed them in a few craft stores, but these are my favorite!  I did notice that some of the bigger sizes are out of stock right now, but if you are interested, just check back.  They restock fairly often and if you need them ASAP - I would just send them an email.  They have always been very helpful!  


Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren..
Thank you so much for the tutorial. Look forward to your upcoming videos.

Evie Martino

Linda Kaiser said...

This is so cute. I can't wait to make one:)

Thanks for sharing.

Linda K.

Mari AKA Momo said...

You know the truth is I have no one to make these for but I just could not help but get sucked into this video and I may just Make headbands for fun!!! I love this! Thanks for sharing my friend! Xoxo Momo