Monday, August 9, 2010

Creative Craft: "So Boo-tiful" Gift Packaging

Yesterday I showed you how to make simple ribbon lined clips and today I thought I would show you a really simple, but really cute way to package the clips, so you can give them as a gift!  How cute is that patterned paper with that ribbon???  Yes, it matches perfectly which makes me very very happy (it's the little things...)! 

This cute gift package is featuring another sentiment from the Scrappy Moms newest set - "A Haunting We Will Go."  I saw a sneak peek of two new sets that are coming out very soon and you will love them too!!!

Materials Used:
  • Clear Cellophane Bag - I recycled a bag that originally housed some scrapbook embellishments, but you can find small "jewelry" sized bags in most craft stores.
  • Topper - trimmed to 2 3/4 x 3 1/4.  Scored at approx. 1.6" - K and Company "Halloween" Mat Pad (attached with a staple)
  • Tags cut at 1.7"  and 1.85 from Once Upon a Princess
  • Ghost cut at 1 3/4" using "real dial size" from Paper Doll Dress Up (attached with a pop dot)
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Mom's "A Haunting We Will Go" set
  • Jewel from Michael's 
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

So cute! I can't wait to try to make these little clips! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

Very sweet! My girls would love to get these for Halloween! :)