Friday, August 20, 2010

Creative Enabling! Would you like to do some shopping?



Just a quick post to remind you that tomorrow Scrappy Moms Stamps is hosting their very first blog hop!  The new stamps are super cute and I know you will love all of the projects the design team and guest bloggers have created.  Tomorrow morning (or afternoon or evening) head over to Scrappy Mel to begin the hop!



Also...my sweet friend Dawn from Dawn's Addiction is selling Cricut Cartridges (brand new, sealed, and in the box).  She has great prices and a great selection.  You may want to head over there and check it out - before I buy all of the cartridges. :)
Click HERE to take a look!

Sorry for the Friday night enabling, but you know...

Have a great evening and I hope to see you back tomorrow for the blog hop!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Thanks for being in the bog hop. I have the amusing animal set and would like the charmed life.