Ok...this is the kind of scrapbook layout that reminds me to remind all of you that have little ones- scrap those baby pictures while your baby is still teeny. This page is very simple, but I really wanted my daughter's announcement and picture to be the focus.
On Saturday, I was able to get away and visit a local scrapbook store for the first time. I bought some really cute paper from Echo Park and ki Memories. I love all of the Echo Park papers...it's probably a good thing that they only had the "Life is Good" collection. So so fun!
- 12 x 12 base
- 5 x 12 patterned paper - Echo Park "Life is Good"
- Photo Mats - Bo Bunny Coffee Dot and Bazill Basics
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 and 5 1/4 x 7 1/4
- "N" Monogram and base cut at 4 1/2" from Gypsy Font. I embossed the top layer using the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots A2 Folder
- Journaling Space and "Moments to Remember" from the Echo Park "Life is Good" Journal Cards
- EK Success Border Punch - Dotted Scallop
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Buttons (from my stash...most of them are from Michael's)
- 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Michael's
Have a wonderful day!