So...owls and birds seem to be in style right now in the scrapbooking world - I guess I am going to go ahead and jump on the bandwagon. In their defense, they are pretty cute in paper form. (I may or may not be slightly terrified of actual birds.)
If you saw yesterday's card, I mentioned that I may have gone a little crazy with the white gel pen...hahaha! That was before this layout - seriously, once I get started doodling it is hard to find a stopping place. I got my very first ATG tape gun yesterday and was able to use it for this layout. Whoa - what a difference! Who would have thought that a tape gun could make me so happy...oh, and it's PINK!
- 12 x 12 base - DCWV Flower Shower Cardstock Stack
- Accent Paper - trimmed to 3 1/4" x 12" (two times) - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- Photo Mats - double matted to fit (1) 4 x 6 and (3) 3 x 3. (I will be journaling in the pink)
- Title - "Love" is from Sugar and Spice sized at 3.12. I used Cherry Limeade and Cursive 101 for the rest of the letters and welded everything together using my Gypsy.
- "Mommy" Owl - cut at 3" from Sugar and Spice
- "Baby" Owl - cut at 2" from Create a Critter - attached using pop dots
- Branch cut at 2.52" from Create a Critter
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Coffee Bean, Cosmic Copper, and Pearlescent Ivy
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
Thanks for stopping by!