This layout came together very fast and was completely inspired by the Cherry Limeade cartridge. I found some really cute Mary Engelbreit chipboard embellishments in the dollar section at Michael's. (Have you looked around there? They have some really cute stuff!) It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but the letters are printed with cherries. I do need your help...do you like the layout with one picture or two?
I can't decide...what do you think? One picture or two?
- 12 x 12 base
- "border" (left over from THIS layout...look at me - I'm using "scraps!")
- Photo Mats cut at 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 & 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Scalloped Circle cut at 9 1/2" from Cherry Limeade
- Cherries cut at 3 3/4" from Cherry Limeade
- Green Patterned Paper - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- Red Polka Dot Paper from Martha Stewart 12 x 12 Paper Pad
- Chipboard embellishments from Michael's $1 section - Mary Engelbreit. (one package includes 1 alphabet, photo corners and some of the round daisy "buttons" and some green "buttons" with cherries)
- Buttons from my stash
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap (I distressed the chipboard too)
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
Thanks for looking! Check back later for a simple card!