I know that it's the middle of August and in most places it's super hot, but I am thinking about winter. I decided to work on a winter layout to try and think cool thoughts. Here in North Texas we had a record amount of snow last winter...so much so, that Nicole may not see snow like that in Texas for 20-something years. I figured I should scrap as many pictures I could of her playing in the snow - they may be the only ones we ever take. I'm sure some of you are thinking..."oh, you could go on vacation somewhere where it snows." Here's the thing - I don't really like cold weather or hot weather for that matter. I was born in Southern California and my internal thermostat has been permanently set at somewhere between 72 and 76 degrees.
Oh...and I may or may not have gotten the Winter Frolic cartridge last week at Joann's. I also may or may not have gotten some Peachy Keen Princess Face stamps. Shhh! This is just between you and me.
- 12 x 12 base
- "sky" trimmed paper to 7 x 12
- "snow" trimmed paper to 5 x 12 (I also trimmed the top of the paper to look like hills...it's a good thing I covered it up with the huge tag...LOL)
- Photo Mats cut at 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- Journaling Mats cut at 3 x 3 1/4 and 2 3/4 x 3
- All Cricut cuts are from Winter Frolic
- All Patterned paper is from Me & My Big Ideas - "Oh What Fun" 12 x 12 Cardstock
- "Winter Wonderland" cut at 3 1/4"
- "Tag" cut at 6 3/4"
- Snow Angel cut at 4"
- Trees cut at 4"
- Peachy Keen Princess Face Stamps
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink - Cosmic Copper
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue Pen - Garnet (my poor glitter was feeling very neglected)