Monday, August 23, 2010

Hooray!!! A Winner!!!



I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the new friends that stopped by and left such sweet comments!  I hope you all enjoyed Saturday's blog hop - it was so much fun and everyone had such wonderful projects! Lots and lots of inspiration!

I used random.org and #93 was chosen!

Congratulations Anne!

Anne said...

Oh my WOW Lauren - those Christmas cards are so super cute! Thanks for an awesome blog hop and the chance to win not only your adorable card set but also Scrappy Mom's stamps!!

Anne won the Winter Frolic card set and a set of Scrappy Moms stamps!


Thank you again for the sweet comments! 



p.s. I will post directions for the "Howdy, Neighbor" card later today!

5 comments:

Mrs. A said...

OMG!!!! She's sooo cute!! I love it! I wish I had even just an ounce of your creatiivity!

Celeste said...

This card is absolutley adorable.... Congratulations to Anne....

ScrappyScavenger said...

Congrats Anne! Darling card. My Oldest daughter would adore it!

Anne said...

Thanks for all the inspiration Lauren - I LOVE all of the creative projects you make. Thanks so much for awesome hop and prizes! I can't wait to get started with Scrappy Mom's stamps!

Maureen Reiss said...

congrats Anne!