Alright...I have a confession. I ordered an Imagine last week and this is the first thing that I made with it. Before anyone leaves a grumpy comment...let me answer some questions preemptively:
1. This is not going to be an "Imagine ONLY blog". I will post Imagine projects from time to time - that's only because I've shared every layout and almost every card that I've ever made with you, so I can't see myself stopping.
2. Yes, the Imagine is expensive. I was fortunate enough to have a birthday within a few weeks of the launch, so I used birthday money to help fund the majority of it. My husband also "enabled" me...he said I needed it - no really - he did. (I also evidently have an addiction to all things Cricut related.)
3. I haven't decided whether or not I love it yet or if I'm even keeping it. We are still dating. I will say that I sure wish the Gypsy update was ready because I am lost without my Gypsy.
4. Even if you are NEVER planning on buying an Imagine, as soon as they have the Imagine cutting mats in a craft store near you - BUY them and throw out your old 12 x 12 ones. (Seriously...they are that awesome!)
5. The print quality really is amazing - I was a bit skeptical, but so far I'm pretty impressed. The coolest thing (so far) is that it resizes the patterns for you depending on what you are applying it to. (Those flowers are from Sweet Treats and the gingham is the same print that I used throughout - just teeny tiny.
|I inked all of the edges and did some doodling with my gel pen.|
|Look at that teeny tiny gingham!|
Thanks for listening! If you have any questions about the Imagine, I will try to answer them...just let me know. I should have another sneak peek of the brand new Scrappy Moms stamp set - Winter Wishes for you tomorrow! I'm also working on a really fun home decor project...if it turns out, I may do another one and film it.