Hello! I have a very simple card for you today! I realized that there are a few images that I haven't used on Once Upon a Princess, (shocking, right?) and this cute cupcake is one of them. I have a friend celebrating her birthday in a few days, and I thought this little cupcake was perfect for her.
Did everyone catch Momo's very first UStream on Monday night? If not, you missed a good time and lots of good information. Lucky for you, Momo posted the recorded version HERE. I can't wait to try some of the new card folds that she demoed.
- 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 Easel Card: Trim cardstock to 5 1/2 x 11 and score at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4. Trim another piece of matching cardstock to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Mats: Trimmed to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 and 5 x 5
- Mats for the bottom portion: 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, 2 1/4 x 5 1/4, 2 x 5 and 1 3/4 x 4 3/4
- "Cupcake" cut at 3.75" from Once Upon a Princess
- attached with pop dots
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Everyday Greetings set
- 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Buttons from Michael's
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
- Color Box Liquid Chalk: Warm Red and Dark Peony
- Tsukineko Pigment Ink: Coffee Bean
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Have a wonderful day!