After watching Momo make a "Joy Fold" card on her UStream broadcast, I knew that I had to give it a try. I am not super thrilled that I decided to draw (I use the word "draw" very loosely...) the little girl's face on myself...not a great idea. If you would like to try to make this card, check out Momo's cheat sheet and video over at her blog Made by Momo!
- Basic Joy Fold Card (You can find Momo's cheat sheet HERE)
- Patterned Paper - K and Company - Tim Coffey Halloween Mat Pad
- Paper Doll, Outfit and Treat Bag cut at 2.75" from Paper Doll Dress Up
- Tag cut at 2" using "fit to length" from Once Upon a Princess
- Sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps A Haunting We Will Go set
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Candy Corn Brads - from Target's $1 Section
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Pen - Chestnut
Hope you have a wonderful day!