These little owls are all dressed up and ready for Halloween, but there not really very scary. I have been on another Create a Critter kick lately, so I decided to use the owls...again. I'm not really sure how to best explain how I created the ghost outfit for the owl on the left (you could tell that he was a ghost, right?), so I decided to take a picture of the image on my Gypsy. It was really easy and I just used a few hearts from George and Basic Shapes to create the jagged edge of his costume.
- Standard A2 Card Base
- Mat 4 x 5 1/4" - K and Company "Handmade" Specialty Paper
- Branch is cut at 5" using fit to length from Straight from the Nest
- (2) Owls cut at 2.25" from Create a Critter
- (2) wings cut out at 1.24" from Create a Critter
- attached with pop dots
- "Witches Hat" cut at 1.24" from Pooh and Friends
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms "A Haunting We Will Go" set
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Permanent Pen - Chesnut
- Buttons from my stash
Did anyone else have fun watching the Cricut Imagine launch on HSN yesterday? I loved seeing all of the beautiful projects featured on the set!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!