Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Creative Card: "What a Cute Pair!"


This was such a simple card, but it is absolutely one of my favorites!  I think I may be pulling some inspiration from all of the super cute projects that I've seen around the blogosphere using Simply Charmed.  I was rearranging my daughter's clothes over the weekend, and I saw one of her favorite pairs of pajamas.  I know that seems like a strange place to find inspiration, but I guess you can't choose your inspiration.  I knew that I had the perfect sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps to go along with my milk and cookies!  

Here are my inspiration pajamas!





Materials Used:
  • Card Base - Standard A2 (4 1/4 x 11 - scored at 5 1/2)
  • Mat - 4 x 5 1/4 - DCWV Sweet Treats Mat Stack
  • "Milk Bottle" cut at 3.25" from Create a Critter
  • "Oreo" - I cut two scalloped circles from Storybook at 2" and a circle sized at 2.67" (I just wanted the circle to fit just inside the scalloped circle.)
  • Cheeks - I just used my normal hole punch :)
  • "What a Pair!" Sentiment  from the Scrappy Moms Charmed Life set
  • Peachy Keen Princess Face Stamps 

Hope you have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

liz said...

so cute!!!! I love when I find inspiration from unusual places! I really didn't think I wanted that cart, but I may have to rethink it since I saw your card! thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity!
liz :o)

scrappy critters said...

SO SO Cute Lauren! I love it! This is one of my FAVORITE sentiments and you are sooo creative to have paired it with cookies and milk:0) LOVE IT!♥

joeygirl86 said...

How cute! I love how you made the oreo!

*Star said...

OMG...That is so stinkin' cute!! I love it!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Luv Scrapping Together said...

What a great card! I love cookies and milk!

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh!!!! This is the CUTEST card ever! (Geez, are you tired of hearing this from me? - LOL)

How cute to use this stamp with the milk and cookies!!! I LOVE IT!! :)

Annette said...

Adorable! How very creative! Love it!!!

Luv-To-Scrap said...

What a cute card you made. Luv it. TFS

aremus said...

So cute!! I love those PJs.

amanda

The Archiving Angel said...

So darn adorable! Love it!!!
I also love all your layouts & other cards. You truly are creative & talented. TFS all of your wonderful stuff.
Loved browsing, I am sure I will be back.
Take care,
Sonia

Jennifer said...

Super cute card!!! It is funny to think of the places we find inspiration...a crest on my 3 year old's pj's ended up being a decoration that was painted on her wall!

Live Love and Scrap said...

WOW!!! Toooooo cute Lauren!!! Man...I want some Oreos and milk right now =)

hugs,
Sarah

dreenie said...

this card is so cute and yummy!!!!

critterbugg365 said...

I am craving oreos now!!! I was wondering how you came up with the idea behind this card I love it...great P.J. inspiration!