Thursday, September 9, 2010

Creative Scrapbook Layout: "Celebrate"


Besides being the title of the page, I am also celebrating because I am officially done with Nicole's first birthday scrapbook pages.  Woohoo!  I am now ready to take a break from birthday layouts.  If you'd like to see all of the birthday layouts that I've worked on for the past few weeks, you can check them all out here:

If you'd like to see pictures from Nicole's 1st birthday, you can see them HERE!







Materials Used:
  • (2) 12 x 12 craft cardstock bases
  • (2) 6 x 12 pieces of patterned cardstock
  • (2) 3 x 12 pieces of pink cardstock
  • (2) 1 1/2 x 12 pieces of patterned cardstock
  • Photo Mats:
    • (2) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 to mat 4 x 4 pictures
    • (2) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 to mat 4 x 6 pictures
  • "Celebrate" cut at 8" using "fit to length from Once Upon a Princess
    • Used the hide contour feature to hide the face on the balloon
    • Attached with pop dots
  • "Cake" cut at 4.75" from Once Upon a Princess
    • Attached with pop dots
  • "Tag" cut at 4.3" from Sweet Treats
    • Attached with pop dots
  • "Girl and Outfit" cut at 6" from Once Upon a Princess
    • Used the hide contour feature to hide her face
    • Peachy Keen Princess Face Stamps (PK-641)
    • Used the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots folder on her apron
    • Attached with pop dots
  • "Balloons" cut at 4.25" from Once Upon a Princess
    • Used the hide contour feature to hide the faces on the balloons
    • Attached with pop dots
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
  • 3/8" grosgrain ribbon from Michael's
  • Buttons from my stash
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Martha Stewart Permanent Pen - Chesnut

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

23 comments:

Abby said...

YOU amaze me EVERYTIME!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

As usual, I LOVE it!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Soooo cute!!! Love all the dimention

Scrappy Mel said...

Wow - I'm so empressed! You have been a scrapbooking FOOL! :)

It's an ADORABLE layout - as usual! I can't believe your so new to scrapbooking - YOU ROCK!

liz said...

another winning layout!

Raven B said...

Lauren this is amazing!!! I love it so much I may have to scraplift it. ;)
Hugs,
Raven

Kellee said...

I just love this layout.. You are very talented.. i think I might have to try this for my grand daughters 1st birthday that I still haven't done yet.

joeygirl86 said...

This is soooo cute! I love your little bday girl, she is adorable!

Trena said...

I have really enjoyed your layouts. I hope you don't mind if I "scrap lift" for myself!
Thanks for sharing!!

alwayscharlie said...

Another wonderful layout! You are so kind to share with us.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Wow this is a beautiful layout!!! I love it:)

DORCAS said...

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!!!!!! Gorgeous!

Mari AKA Momo said...

You are truly amazing!!! I envy your ability to whip these layouts up... Thanks for sharing yourself with us and I cant wait to see whats next! XOXO Momo

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

First time at your blog and love your lo. I am a two page lo person and just love this one!!
will start following you!

Miss Giebel said...

Lauren, this layout is absolutely darling!! I love your color combo of pink and brown, it's perfect! And the Peachy Keen Princess Face stamp looks adorable!!

Debbie's Dooie's said...

I love your blog. You did a great job. I started one and never knew what to do so I don't ever go back to it. I am not too savy to the computer. Enjoy and have fun. You did great. I love your layout.

Angelica said...

I just love all the detail and special finishing touches you put on your projects, Lauren!! Wonderful, wonderful job!!!

~ Angelica :)

Kathy said...

I'm so glad I found you! Love this layout! Your work and blog is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I'm now following and can't wait to see what's next!!!

kathyand3kids.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This is ADORABLE! I'm so glad they shared the link. Great job!

Mandy said...

I saw your LO feature on FB via Peachy Keen...and I must say--I LOVE all your work!!! So glad I found you :)

Sandy S. said...

Your layout is beautiful. Happy to have found your work on FB (PKS). Can't wait to see more of your work!

Wendy said...

Wow!!! Sooo cute!!!

Jen's Scrapbooking said...

I just love you're work!!!!!!