I decided to put together some treat bags for my nieces' Halloween presents. I didn't want to just give them candy, so decided on some Momo inspired projects. I'm sure most of you know Momo from Made by Momo, but if for some reason you haven't run across her awesome blog - check it out HERE!
Each treat bag contains one decorated composition book and two pencils. I found the little composition books at Target and the pencils are also from Target's $1 section. While it might not be reasonable to do treat bags for an entire class, these would make cute treats for any VIP trick or treaters.
- Decorated Composition Books - Momo's Tutorial HERE
- Pencil/Lollipop Holder - Momo's Tutorial HERE
- Stamped Sentiments from Scrappy Moms A Haunting We Will Go set
- Patterned Papers from K & Company Tim Coffey Halloween
- Bats and Spiders from Paper Doll Dress-Up cut at 2" using real dial size
- Cellophane Bags
- Toppers -
- Base - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 - scored at 5 1/4
- Mat - 2 x 4
- 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
- Ghost - Imaginisce Spooky Town Chipboard Sticker (Thanks Emma!)
- Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Obsidian
- Jewels from Target's $1 section