Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surprise!!! A blog makeover!




I have been wanting to do this for awhile and Erin at Designer Blogs came up with this beautiful design for me.  I LOVE it!!!  I hope all of you will love it as much as I do.  If you have been wanting a blog makeover, check them out.  Erin was wonderful to work with and they have tons of options!

All of my projects (yes, all of them) are organized into categories.  If you would like to see a scrapbook layout using Create a Critter, no problem - check out my Create a Critter layouts under the "Scrapbooking" tab.  If you just bought the "The Charmed Life" stamp set from Scrappy Moms, I have a whole section under the "Cards" tab dedicated to my Scrappy Moms projects.  

I also got a brand new blog button...isn't it cute?  I know that you were probably partial to my old blog button that I created in "Paint," (LOL) but this new one is super spiffy!

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have a minute, take a look around! 

22 comments:

Stephie C said...

Looks great Lauren!!!

Abby said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! Love the look and all the details!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Looks amazing Lauren:o) I think I';m going to ask Santa for one this year!

ScrappingStephanie said...

Congrats on your new blog look. I LOVE it. It has a very happy fun feel to it. Enjoy!

Stephanie

Trisha said...

Lauren, Its ADORABLE!!! I think it totally fits your style and I love how organized it is!!! I'm thinking i might do one for the new year. I'll have to check erin out!
Trish

Craft Junkie Too said...

Love, Love, Love it! :)
The colors are soooooooooo pretty. :)
♥Tracy

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

LOVE IT! Doesnt it make you feel more organized now lol? I need to do the same thing here shortly! She did a fantastic job, and it really pops!

Meriah

buglvr2010 said...

It's beautiful...I love it!

Amanda Villarreal said...

It looks great! I might have to check them out because I have been looking around for 2 months... Im a picky person. LOL

Carrie said...

Love the new look. I am fairly new to your blog anyway, so this will make it that much easier to cruise your archives by cartridge, etc!! Love your cards!!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Super cute design:)

liz said...

It's so cute! she's so nice and talanted too!
liz :o)

Scrappy Mel said...

I love the new blog layout! It's so you! :)

Linda said...

Looks fantastic! I also love the cards for the twins, too cute.

Jennifer said...

Wow!!! :) Love your new blog!

Thanks so much for all of the inspiration! After seeing your cute Halloween card, I tried making a joy fold card...and I'm hooked! For so little time and not much more effort, it's fun to get out of the A2 card rut!

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

Congratulations for winning over at Emma's My Creative Time!!! :) Can't wait to see what you make with that great Halloween paper!

-Jennifer

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Very pretty !!!! Love the whole blog design

joeygirl86 said...

LOVE it Lauren!! I need a blog makeover soon! I'm totally grabbing your new button! :)

* ButterflyChik* said...

Hey Hey,
I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

Love,
Jess

Live Love and Scrap said...

CONGRATS Lauren...your new blog is so stinkin cute...one of the best out there!!!

Cant wait to grab your new button =)

hugs,
Sarah

Mrs. D. Rivers said...

Love the new look Lauren...exceptionally pretty and inspiring!

Mari AKA Momo said...

I have been so lost from Bloggy Land and hen I clicked into your blog it seriously took my like 2 minutes to make sure I was in the right place!!! I absolutely ADORE your new blog!!! Its totally you! XOXO Momo