Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"There's Snow One Like You!"

I have another sneak peek of the brand new Winter Wishes stamp set from Scrappy Moms!  I'm not sure that I will actually be able to send this card to anyone because my little one is attached to it.  She asked if I made it for her...how can I say no to that?  She thinks that this little boy from Winter Frolic is Caillou.  If you don't know Caillou, he is cartoon character on PBS in the States.  Also, if you don't know Caillou - I am completely jealous of you because I am NOT a fan.  Nicole seemed to be thrilled with card, so I'll call it a success.  :)


Materials Used:
  • Card Base: Standard A2
  • Patterned Paper trimmed to 4 x 4 3/4" - Me & My Big Ideas" Kay - Oh What Fun" stack
  • Mat trimmed to 3 1/4 x 4
  • Boy on Sled cut at 4" from Winter Frolic
  • "There's Snow one Like You!" from Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes set
  • 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sharpie Fine Point Pen - Black
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Sterling


I'll have another preview for you tomorrow!  

For more inspiration check out Momo's project HERE and Tammy's project HERE!  




8 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

OMG that is adorable!! Too cute!

HappyExpressions said...

Awe so cute! I guess you daughter has her own card. Love it!

Amanda Villarreal said...

omg i know him! Not a fan either but I am of this card. I cant wait for the release of the stamps!

Scrappy Mel said...

Nicole is soooo sweet! Better watch out - she's going to be a crafter, better buy stock in Michaels! LOL

This card is adorable! :)

Ulysses' mama said...

Oh my gosh! how cute! and on the sprout channel(where Caillou appears here), I can relate, my son who is 3 wakes up and (after a quick potty trip, I mean first things first right?) his 2nd clear thought is "tv on ...I want sprout!" and that is all day long. I no longer watch any of my favorite shows until he goes to bed!

David said...

ADORABLE CARD!!! Great minds think alike Lauren! I was working on the snow angel card and when I saw your beautiful angel card I changed the sentiment on her.. to the SAME one you used on him! We must have ESP...♥Tammy

Giselle said...

very cute

critterbugg365 said...

This card is so adorable, I have that cart and I haven't used it yet...what's wrong with me!?!