Monday, September 20, 2010

"You're an Angel!"



Here is my first sneak peek of the brand new Winter Wishes set from Scrappy Moms Stamps!  The Scrappy Moms Design Team will be previewing these stamps all week, so you should probably start saving your pennies...they are adorable!

If I was making this card again, I might cut the wings out again a tad bit larger or choose a "princess" with a less pouf-y hairdo.  I would say a half inch bigger than the doll would work.

Materials Used:
  • Card Base: Using my Gyspy,  welded two clouds sized at 5 1/2" from Create a Critter
  • Princess cut at 5" from Once Upon a Princess
    • Used the Hide Contour feature to hide her face
    • Peachy Keen 1 1/8" Princess Face
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Winter Wishes set 
  • 3/8" grosgrain ribbon
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sharpie Fine Tip Pen - Black
  • Martha Stewart Glitter Glue - Florentine Gold
  • Stickles - Diamond




Tomorrow I will have a more traditional holiday themed card!

Need some more inspiration?  Check out Melanie's super cute (and hilarious) card HERE!

8 comments:

liz said...

adorable!
liz :o)

Scrappy Mel said...

I think she's sweet! I love the face stamp! :)

erin lee creative said...

Omigosh Lauren! Great minds think alike, I JUST posted a very similar card! Yours is VERY cute (she puts my angel to shame!)

joeygirl86 said...

Soo cute Lauren! I love it! ...I know what you mean about those wings..I had a hard time with those too I remember! :p

Mari AKA Momo said...

Sooo stinkin adorable!!! I love it!!! I have yet to sit down and create with my stamp set.... gotta brainstorm with my cricut! XOXO Momo

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

This card is so pretty. I love it! Love that blue cloud. Has a cosmo cricket feel to it.

Meriah

Dawnica said...

Love the colors. You always pick great color choices.
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

critterbugg365 said...

Cute!! I love the cloud shaped card.