Friday, October 8, 2010

A Few Things...


First...I'm back from a trip to see my parents in Florida.  It was beautiful, but it's good to be home - I have too much to do!  I have spent the last two days doing laundry and trying to catch up with things around the house.  So...no projects to post just yet.  


I did want to make sure to share a few things with you.  Just in case you missed it, the Scrappy Moms are having a Design Team Call!  Melanie and Tammy are going to add three more designer positions.  You can find all the details HERE!  The deadline is Monday, October 11th, at midnight PST.  Good Luck!


Finally, Momo from Made by Momo is hosting a Birthday Bash Blog Hop tomorrow!  There are a ton of super talented bloggers participating and there will definitely be lots of fabulous projects!  Hope you are able to join in the fun!  

Happy Friday!  I will be locking myself in the craft room this afternoon to finish my project!  :)

2 comments:

Card Creations by C said...

Lauren,

I have the challenge posted on my site now. So Sorry for the delay with my computer issues. I got a new laptop today.

Anytime you want to make your post would be great, you can link it to my challenge post.

I already went ahead and entered you on the Mr. Linky.

Thank you so much :)

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

Welcome back! What a beautiful picture!!! :) I hope you had a great time in Florida and that you're all caught up!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer