Welcome! Sweet Momo from Made by Momo is hosting a Birthday Bash Blog Hop today! If you are hopping along with us, you should have arrived here from Julie's blog - Ready Set Stamp! Don't worry if you are hopping out of order - I have the complete blog hop list, plus links at the bottom of this post!
I tried to design this layout with Momo in mind. She loves bright colors and if you've seen some of her recent projects - she's kind of into birds right now. :) So...these little birds are throwing a birthday party in honor of Momo. Happy Birthday!!!
|I "tied" the pennant to the tree limb...can you tell?|
- (2) 12 x 12 pieces of kraft cardstock
- (2) 10 x 10 pieces of colored cardstock
- (2) 3 x 12 pieces of patterned cardstock
- Patterned Paper - ki Memories Paisley Parade
- Photo Mats
- (3) 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- (2) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 & 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- "Happy Birthday" cut at 4.5" using real dial size from Wild Card
- "Tree Limb" cut at 2.82" from Create a Critter
- "Owl" cut at 2.25" from Create a Critter
- "Balloon" cut at 3" from Create a Critter
- "Bird" cut at 2.86" from Create a Critter
- "Present" cut at 1.5" from Sweet Treats
- "Stack of Presents" cut at 2.5" from Winter Frolic
- "Bird" (with flower) cut at 2.5" from Create a Critter
- "Cupcake" cut at 2" from Create a Critter
- "Cake Stands" sized at 1.6", 1.3", and 1.12" from Sweet Treats and welded using my Gypsy
- "Chick" cut at 2.75" from Create a Critter
- (11) "Pennants" cut at 1.5" from Straight from the Nest
- Punched 2 holes in both corners of each pennant using my 1/16" punch
- Threaded embroidery floss through the holes to make the banners.
- Attached with pop dots
- Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Faces & Princess Faces
- I mixed and matched eyes, beaks to get the right look and fit for each little bird. (If you don't want to do that you can find a size chart on Peachy Keen's website.)
- 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Permanent Pen - Chesnut
- Faber-Castell Watercolor Pencils - Yellow and Peach
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Metal Stickers - ki Memories Paisley Parade
Now...how about some blog candy?
This time the blog candy isn't exactly craft related, but you can think of it as a birthday present (either early or belated) from me to you! To enter to win this super cute Vera Bradley cosmetic case, leave a comment and if you don't already follow this blog or subscribe by email - please sign up! I will draw a winner Tuesday morning using random.org and post a winner by noon CST Tuesday October 12th!
Momo's Birthday Bash Blog Hop List
Cristina- Crafting with Cristina
Cristi- Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes
Julie- Ready Set Stamp
Lauren- Lauren's Creative - that's me!
Melanie- Scrappy Mel
Meriah- Two Scraptastic Gals
Molly- Army Wife Learns the Cricut
Nicole- Canadian Nickel Scrap'n
Nikki- Scrappin Navy Wife
Sarah- Live Love and Scrap
Sarah- Pink Cricut
Tammy- Scrappy Critters
Tracy- Craft Junkie Too
Trisha- Techniques by Trish
Momo - Made by Momo
Thank you so much for hopping along with us today! Hope you enjoyed my project!