Monday, October 18, 2010

I Miss You...



Hello?  Did you all think I had disappeared from the planet?  It kind of felt like that to me...I haven't been that sick in a very long time!  As you can imagine, I have LOTS to catch up on around the house and blog.  My TV and I are also taking a break - I'm pretty sure that my brain cells were depleted at an alarming rate thanks in part to a lot of Bravo reality programming.


Has everyone checked out the brand new additions to the the Scrappy Moms Design Team?  If not, please welcome our newest team members! 
Bonnie - Pink Bon Bons
Corri – Bug Lover Cards
Sarah – Live Love and Scrap 

Melanie and Tammy have also just come out with MORE super cute stamps - A Pinch and a Dash!  Guess what?  They are already available for purchase!  Woohoo!




Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card Base
  • Mat 4 x 5 1/4 - MS Patterned Paper
  • Balloons and Clouds from Best Friends
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms A Pinch and a Dash set
  • EK Success Corner Rounder Punch
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Micron 03 Pen - White




Need some more inspiration?  Make sure to check out the latest design team projects!  I'll have another card to show you a little bit later today!  


I still haven't heard from Ami about the Vera Bradley giveaway, so if I haven't heard from her by tomorrow morning...I will draw a new winner!  Make sure to check back!

10 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

This is so pretty! I love the balloons and your coloring is awesome! I really need to work on that.

liz said...

too cute! I love it's simplicity!
liz :o)

joeygirl86 said...

What a sweet card..glad you're feeling better, I was missing your cute projects! :)

scrappy critters said...

sooo cute Lauren! Love it!♥Tam

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

This card is so pretty Lauren! Super cute!!! Thanks for sharing :0). Have a great day.

Hugs,
Carol L

Live Love and Scrap said...

Love your cute little card....and so glad you are feeling better!!! Welcome back =)

hugs,
Sarah

Hanna said...

Hi there!! I'm your newest follower! I love finding new blogs and your is lovely!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!

Mari AKA Momo said...

LOL!!! This is exactly the wait I felt about you!!! I have been visiting your page all day just waiting for your sneak peek!!! I am so glad your back! I missed you!!! Hope you are all better! XOXO Momo

Oh yea!!! Love the card as always!!!

Scrappy Mel said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!! Your card is adorable!!! :)

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

I think I will scraplift this and send it out to my hubby! hehe :-)

~Molly