Monday, October 4, 2010

Imagine Birthday Card


This is a super simple card that I made for my mom's birthday!  I wanted to try and make a card with the Imagine instead of just making layouts.  I have to say - it did save me a lot of time.  I didn't have to pull out a bunch of different papers and coordinate colors - just one sheet of white cardstock.  This was good because I made it the day before we were leaving for Florida.  (Nothing like waiting for till the last minute!)

It still makes me so happy that it shrinks the patterns.


Hope you are having a super day!

8 comments:

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!! The Imagine is great, isn't it? I love those patterns/colors!
~Molly

Tanya said...

GREAT card!! Who would have even known it was last minute?? I totally can't wait to get the Imagine!! It will be a while, but something to look forward to. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Tanya
www.scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com

freddylswillima at windstream dot net

Amanda Villarreal said...

You obviously work well under pressure! This is a great card :)

Maggie N Me said...

Wow, love your last minute card!! I'm thrilled with the Imagine - it saves so much time and I don't have all those designer paper scraps that I can't bear to throw away! It's just so easy when you can mix and match right from the cartridge and I love that it reduces the design size as well - it's perfect and so much fun!! I haven't had any problems so far! Woo Hoo!

joeygirl86 said...

Perfect! I love the patterns, I'm still deciding if I need the imagine or not! :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

Adorable my friend! XOXO Momo

Roberta Whitley said...

Another very cute card! Really enjoying seeing your creations! Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

What a beautiful card!!! :) (but I'm not supposed to see a need for the Imagine!)

Hope you had a great time in Florida,

Jennifer