Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"In a Jam?"


Today I have another Scrappy Moms sneak peek for you!  So...you may have picked up on the fact that I am seriously lacking in kitchen and food related Cricut cartridges.  I do have a lot of cupcakes to choose from, but not a whole lot else.  (Maybe I need From My Kitchen or Kate's Kitchen...just a joke, honey - no new cartridges for awhile.)  I am demonstrating how versatile these stamps are...right?  

You can find these stamps and lots more HERE!


Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card Base
  • Mats 3 x 5 1/4 and 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 - ki Memories "Toy Box" stack
  • (3) Cars cut at 2 from B is for Boy
  • Sentiments from Scrappy Moms A Pinch and a Dash set
  • 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Michael's
  • Brads - from my stash
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Micron 03 Pen - White

A few more things...

Trish from Techniques by Trish is organizing a card drive to help put a smile on a little girl that is battling leukemia.  To help out, you can find all the details HERE on her blog!  

Need some more inspiration?  Check out all of the Scrappy Moms Design Team Member's Blogs!  Normally I my craft mind is psychically linked to Tammy from Scrappy Critters.  We have made almost identical cards for the same sentiments a couple of times.  Evidently, I am also psychically linked to Momo.  Check out her card HERE!  I also designed a similar card in my Gypsy, but I hadn't cut anything out yet.  Lucky for me Momo's turned out waaay cuter than mine would have, so I can check that off my list.  LOL!  :)
 
Have a great day!


17 comments:

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

In true stalker fashion, I checked your blog not even 10 minutes ago! Went to my blogger and you just popped up! The second I saw your card I started laughing!! I am totally loving your sneak peaks!! This card is SOOOOO cute!!! I think I like them more because they aren't kitchen related! (I don't have any kitchen carts either) Or maybe I like them more because I love everything you make. I think you could post a blank card and I'd be in awe! LOL
~Molly

Glora said...

Super cute. I think it is good to show how versatile the stamps are. That jello card of Momo's was amazing and I love that you had designed one almost exactly like it. Great minds do think alike.

mum of two said...

Love it! How adorable is that card?? Stop making me want thes stamps!! LOL... TFS :)

michelle

Luv Scrapping Together said...

I have loved your projects featuring these stamps. It really does show how versatile they are. I love those little cars. I guess because I remember my kids fighting over the one we had. LOL

Thanks for all the great sneak peaks!

Card Creations by C said...

This card is extremely cute. See...don't need a kitchen cart at all!

buglvr2010 said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Trisha said...

Lauren,
Molly beat me to commenting because I was just thinking....Molly is going to freak out over this card! Because I freaked out over it! LOL I just love how you show how versitile this stamp set is! AND this card is just soooooo stinkin' adorable!!! Also, Thank You so so so much posting the info about the card drive for Madison....It really means so much to mean and I know Madison will appreciate all the cards!

Trish
ps.....I think you passed you being sick through your blog (maybe my hubby had something to do with it too) LOl i guess I should stock up on crackers and gatorade, huh?

scrappy critters said...

SO SO SOOOO cute! I sooo love this little coupe and I LOVE LOVE how you coordinated the sentimenets..what an absolutely adorable card!!♥Tammy

JennyKozar said...

This is so cute! I love how you are thinking out of the box with these sentiments. So versatile!!

joeygirl86 said...

LOL this is soo cute! I know whatcha mean about your minds being linked! I think it's a Scrappy Mom's thing for sure, I have a few designs ready on my G, but then see one of you girls do it before me! It's kinda weird! lol :)

liz said...

way way too cute! this made me giggle! btw, I mentioned you today in my blog, you might get a kick out of it!
liz :o)

Savahanna said...

Hehe I love your card. What a great use of the stamps.

Live Love and Scrap said...

ME TOO!!!! I totally was thinking of a traffic jam for this sentiment...I LOVE IT!!!

Your card is just so stinkin cute Lauren....sooooo stinkin cute!!!!! Keep 'em coming girly!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh!! This is so adorable!! I love that you were thinking out of the box! :)

I love this wonderful card! :)

djscrappiness said...

OMGosh - that is just the cutest card! My youngest son (now 19) had one of those Cozy Coupes from Fisher Price when he was little - and he LIVED in that thing! I even had to do a scrapbook page about it because he would ride back and forth, back and forth on our back porch for hours! He also loved to keep a stash of dog food in the little ledge behind the "driver's seat" - and he also loved to keep a huge wad of it in his mouth! Gross, I know...but he would pitch the biggest fit when I would go to scrap it out of his mouth!!! Boys, gotta love 'em! I just might have to get that cart just for the car/memories!!! :o]

Mari AKA Momo said...

So I opened your blog and my jaw dropped! Literally! This card is so stinkin cute I can't eveN take it!!! The photo of your gypsy is priceless! You know there have been times I think of a card, open your blog, and say "yup didn't that turn out cute" LMAO your amazing! Xoxo Momo

creativeprincess said...

This card just makes me smile! Thanks!
Tara