Thursday, October 28, 2010

Minnie Ears & Bow Making!


I finally made some time to re-film how to make a bow using a bow-form.  Hopefully, even if you don't necessarily need to make Minnie ears - it may still be helpful to know how to make a bow!  Let me know if you have any questions!


Helpful Links:
Source for Ribbon & Bow Maker: The Ribbon Retreat


It will be back to "regular" programming tomorrow (hopefully)!  I have been in a creative funk most of the week, which was capped off by my Imagine passing on to the great craft beyond.  

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Craftyhomemade said...

I love the ideas you share with us, I can`t wait to use it with my girl, thanks.

Indira

StephanieR said...

I love that you are sweet enough to share your ideas with us. Those Minnie ears are adorable!

liz said...

awww! way too cute!
liz :o)

Glora said...

I love these Minnie ears. And those bows could definitely come in handy too. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda Villarreal said...

Adorable! Thanks for the link to the ribbon retreat! I hope you show us all of the pieces together. :)

Cristina said...

great tutorial. i made a tutu using your tutorial, i have to send you a picture of itb :)

ALso did you return your imagine? IT didn't work out for you


Cristina

http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Anonymous said...

Did I read it correct, Your Imagine no longer works??? Wow so many blogs I read say the same about the Imagine not being so good or breaking.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

too adorable!!! Thanks for sharing with a video!!!