Ok...here's my card for Madison! Have you finished yours yet??? If not, get on it! (I hate to be bossy...oh wait, no I don't. I am pretty bossy by nature.) If you haven't heard about Madison, you can find all the information HERE on Trish's blog - Techniques by Trish.
I was inspired by my friend Molly from Army Wife Learns the Cricut to use my Imagine for this card. Not only was I able to use one piece of cardstock, (love that!) I was able to use a Peachy Keen Princess Face stamp too! I have to tell you...the Imagine is growing on me. I think once I can update it (Dear PC - please put out the Mac update. Thank you!) and once it works with my Gypsy (Dear PC - please finish the Gypsy update, so I can cut and print.) I will for sure love my new boyfriend.
- Standard A2 Card Base
- Accent Mat cut at 5" from Imagine Best Friends
- Princess and Outfit cut at 4" from Once Upon a Princess. Patterns and colors from Imagine Best Friends
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings set
- Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment (1 1/8")
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Micron 03 Pen - Black
- Hemp twine - Michael's (in the jewelry section)