Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sending Madison "Sprinkles of Fun!"

'

Ok...here's my card for Madison!  Have you finished yours yet???  If not, get on it!  (I hate to be bossy...oh wait, no I don't.  I am pretty bossy by nature.)  If you haven't heard about Madison, you can find all the information HERE on Trish's blog - Techniques by Trish

 I was inspired by my friend Molly from Army Wife Learns the Cricut to use my Imagine for this card.  Not only was I able to use one piece of cardstock,  (love that!) I was able to use a Peachy Keen Princess Face stamp too!  I have to tell you...the Imagine is growing on me.  I think once I can update it (Dear PC - please put out the Mac update.  Thank you!) and once it works with my Gypsy (Dear PC - please finish the Gypsy update, so I can cut and print.)  I will for sure love my new boyfriend.  


Materials Used:
  • Standard A2 Card Base
  • Accent Mat cut at 5" from Imagine Best Friends 
  • Princess and Outfit cut at 4" from Once Upon a Princess.  Patterns and colors from Imagine Best Friends
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings set
  • Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment (1 1/8")
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Micron 03 Pen - Black
  • Hemp twine - Michael's (in the jewelry section)



15 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute card!!! Love the sentiment too

Glora said...

Very cute! She will love it!

Craft Junkie Too said...

I looooooove it Lauren - great job and love to see Imagine projects. :)
♥Tracy

Luv Scrapping Together said...

This is really sweet, Lauren. TFS!

Adrian said...

Wow, beautiful!

Scrappy Mel said...

So very cute!! Madison is sure to love it!! :)

DORCAS said...

She's going to love it! It's super duper cute!
~Dorcas

Minta's Creations said...

So adorable! She's going to Love it!
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

She is so precious!! I'm so happy to see you use the Imagine! Mostly because I need Imagine ideas (and of course cuz I love everything you do)! LOL I agree! PC needs to come out with Mac stuff so I don't have to use the stupid vmware fusion software on my mac! Yucky windows! Ewww!!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

P.S. OH MY GAWD!!! You mentioned my name in your post!!!!!!! Aaaaarrrrggghhhhh!!! I can die happy now :-) lol

Lori said...

Molly posted this on her facebook page and I had to come get a closer look! This is so stinkin' sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Lori
thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

I LOVE your princesses Lauren! Madison will love this! I need to make her one asap! ♥Tammy

Trisha said...

Oh lauren, Thank you so much for spreading the word on this card drive! It really means so much! And I LOVE your card!! Its just so stinkin' cute. And as soon as you saw that you mentioned Molly's name, I knew that she would just about faint! hehehe Your seriously her idol! :)

joeygirl86 said...

THat is adorable! You're making me want to get the Imagine even more! :)

Kim. said...

This is so cute and I am sure it will be loved by Maddison.
Kim xXx