Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tea Cup Cards - I finally packaged them!!!


Do you remember THIS card set?  I said that if I figured out how to package them that I would show it, so...tada!  Yeah...it's been awhile, but I found them in my card stash and I think they will make a nice little present for my mom.

Materials Used:
  • Tea Cup Card Set - Directions HERE
  • Recycled cellophane bag - this bag held envelops and the best part is that it opens from the bottom, so the recipient doesn't have to rip off the topper.
  • Topper - cut 1/4" larger than the width of the bag and then 5" long - scored at 2 1/2.  This particular topper is 6 1/4 x 5.
  • Sentiment & Flower Stamp from Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings set 
  • 3/8" grosgrain ribbon
Hope you are having a great day!  I'll be back home later today and hopefully back in my craft room ASAP!

5 comments:

Craft Junkie Too said...

This is a perfect way to package these cards Lauren....I just love it :)
Tracy

Jennifer said...

Very cute, Lauren!!! :) Your mother is going to love it!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute!! The cards are adorable too! It's sure to give your mom a big smile! :)

Lezlye said...

Love the cards and the packaging!

Marilyn said...

What a Darling card! Thank you for sharing. The treasures on these cartridges is so amazing!!