Monday, October 18, 2010

What a Ham!


Here's another super simple card to give you a little peek of the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps set - A Pinch and a Dash!  You'll have to give me a bit of a break...I haven't been in my craft room in a week, so  I have to warm up the crafty mojo a bit!  :)  


Quick update...I forgot to mention that my husband gave me this idea.  He pointed out that I didn't give him proper credit, so thank you sweetie!


Materials Used:
  • Card Base - 4 1/4 x 8 (scored at 4")
  • Mat 4 x 3 3/4 - MS Patterned Paper
  • Pig cut at 2.5" from Create a Critter - She reminds me of Olivia (my favorite pig)
  • Tag cut at 2" from Winter Frolic
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Mom's A Pinch and a Dash set
  • 7/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
  • K and Company Adhesive Jewels
  • Brad covered with MS Glitter Glue - Garnet



Make sure to check out the rest of the design team's projects HERE!  I have something really special to share with you tomorrow!  :) 

16 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG sooo cute and I love the sentiment:)

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh! She so stinkin' cute!! I love the colors too! Tell your DH, great job!

Maureen Reiss said...

This is super cute!

joeygirl86 said...

LOL! that's too cute!!

Glora said...

Perfect! I love the sentiment with this little piggy :).

Tanya said...

Very cute!

Laura said...

Oh, I love your little piggy!

TOO CUTE!

buglvr2010 said...

I love it! There are so many cute piggy images that this would be great with! So very cute! FYI-the woodgrain on my card is Martha Stewart paper.

Jen said...

This card is stinkin cute!!!
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

the 2 Pink Ladies said...

This little piggy is definitely not the one going "all the way home crying 'wee wee,wee'"
Hazel (the2pinkladies.com)

Live Love and Scrap said...

ADORABLE...I love her little red bows!!! Your hubby sounds like MY HUBBY =)

hugs,
Sarah

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

Your husband is funny and your card's super cute!!!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

Amanda C said...

LOL - so cute. It makes me smile :) Kudos to your hubby.

erin lee creative said...

This makes me giggle! Your piggy is tooooo cute!

liz said...

too funny! love it!
liz :o)

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

OH MY Lauren! What an adorable little piggy you have made indeed! We are so honored to have you come and guest design for us! You sure have some cricut cut projects goin on!! Thank you so much for taking time to hang out with us this challenge!! Hugs, KathyJ