Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Winner!!!






Sorry this post is a bit late - I am sick.  Boo!  I actually have a few things to post, so hopefully I will make a fast recovery and get my act together.  Thank you so much to everyone that stopped by over the weekend for Momo's Birthday Bash Blog Hop!  I hope you all had as much fun as I did - there were so many wonderful projects to see.  Lots of inspiration!  

I had so much fun reading everyone's comments!  Thank to everyone that became new followers!  I hope you continue to drop by!

The winner of the blog candy according to Random.org is #237:


Ami said...




Happy Birthday to Momo!!!
I love the birds!!! Adorable!
I am a new follower, too!
Congratulations Ami!  

Alright...I am off to watch more mind-numbing TV.  (My head hurts too bad to read or look at the computer anymore.)

5 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

Yay, Ami!

Loren - I'm sorry you are feeling bad! Sending you lots of get well wishes! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon! and I love ur blog...

Cristina
papercameraandaction{@}etsy{.}com

Cristi said...

Oh you poor thing! Get better dear!
Big hugs
Cristi

Kim. said...

Hope you make a quick recovery and congratulations to Ami.
Kim xXx

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations Ami...enjoy your new Vera Bradley Bag!
Feel Better Soon Lauren!!