Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cheer Up!



Another fun card using my favorite cartridge of the moment - Smiley Cards!  I bought an alphabet stamp set similar to THIS one a few weeks ago and I've been having fun using them!  I thought they would come in handy for adding names to tags or letters to tiny little banners.


Materials Used:
  • Card Base cut at 5.25" from Smiley Cards
  • Mat cut at 5.75" from Smiley Cards
  • "Megafone" cut at 2.75" from Smiley Cards
    • patterned paper - K & Company
    • attached with pop dots
  • "Cheer Up" stamped with Simply Sweet Alphabet Set - Joann's
  • Ribbon Punch
  • 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Michaels
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Micron 03 Pen - Black




12 comments:

mum of two said...

So very cute!! TFS :)

buglvr2010 said...

I love it...the card shape is adorable and I love the sentiment. Works perfectly with that cut!

buglvr2010 said...

I love it...the card shape is adorable and I love the sentiment. Works perfectly with that cut!

Kristin said...

Omg so cute, I love all of your work! Adorable:)

Tabitha said...

This reminds me of birthday or new years card too. Love it. Your choices are endless.

joeygirl86 said...

How fun! I'm so loving this cart to!

Carol said...

I love this cartridge!! And your card is so adorable! So bright and cheery! :-)

HappyExpressions said...

Super cute!

DORCAS said...

Super cute!!!

DORCAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette M said...

Very cute! Can't wait to get my hands on the Smilety Card cartridge!

Jennifer said...

Super cute, Lauren!!! :)