Super easy layout today! This layout also marks the end of my fall layouts for awhile - woohoo! I know that this one isn't necessarily "fall" in a traditional sense, but I tend to like lighter brighter colors. I took "fall" colors like, orange, yellow, rust and went a few shades lighter. I did use my Imagine again, but I used Straight from the Nest for most of the cuts. That means that you could recreate this layout really easily by using your favorite patterned paper even if you don't have an Imagine.
I printed out the cloud paper a few weeks ago on flat white cardstock - you can see the difference between the flat cardstock and the textured cardstock I used for the yellow patterned paper. It's not that the flat cardstock looks bad, I just like the more substantial look of the textured cardstock.
- 12 x 12 piece of kraft cardstock (Recollections brand - Michael's)
- "sky" 6 x 11 - Imagine Best Friends Cartridge
- "grass" 5 x 11 - Imagine Hopscotch Cartridge
- Photo Mats - Hopscotch Cartridge (yellow polka dots)
- I printed a 12 x 12 piece of patterned cardstock and trimmed it down to the sizes I needed.
- 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
- "Tree" sized at 5" from Straight from the Nest
- "Fall" sized at 2" from Straight from the Nest
- "fun" sized at 3" (using real dial size) from Sweet Treats
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Micron 03 Pigment Pen - Black
- 3/8" Double Faced Satin Ribbon - Michael's
- Buttons - Michael's
- attached using glue dots
Don't forget that the Scrappy Moms sneak peeks start tomorrow, so there should be LOTS of great inspiration!
Have a wonderful day!