Monday, November 1, 2010

Minnie Mouse - Revealed!


Here is my little Minnie Mouse all dressed up for Halloween!  This was a seriously easy (and super super cute) costume.  I am now brainstorming how many tutu themed costumes I can make.  I have a feeling her requests may become more complicated.  :)  I hope all of the tutorials this week have been helpful!  I had a lot of fun sharing them!


If you missed the video tutorials last week and would like to see how I made this Minnie costume, check out these links:


I had to show a picture of her little bloomers.  She was so excited that they were just like Minnie's!


Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!  We had very few trick-or-treaters, so now I am left with waaaay too much candy!  

I will be back later this afternoon with a layout and maybe a card using the brand new Gypsy cartridge - Smiley Cards!

15 comments:

liz said...

way too cute!
liz :o)

Tabitha said...

She is just adorable! You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is a cutie pie and her outfit is so adorable. Thank you for the video for the tutu, I had looked for a video about a year ago while my DIL was pregnant so I could make my granddaughter some when she was born. Yours is a great video and I ordered the bow maker thing as well. I use to make all of my kids costumes and my daughters hair bows back in the day. It was much harder because there was no internet or wonderful ladies like yourself sharing your knowledge. I figured it all out finally but all the new products that help to make things easier. Again, thank you for sharing all your great ideas...you are a very talented lady and mama!
Bambi

buglvr2010 said...

So cute! She is beautiful and the costume is just adorable!

Carrie K said...

She looks very cute!!

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - she is so STINKIN' CUTE!! You did a FABULOUS job on the costume! I'm so glad she had a great time on Halloween! It's such fun to see our little ones enjoying the holidays! :)

joeygirl86 said...

OMG adorable!!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! I love her costume!! Can't wait to see the scrapbook page for this!! lol
~Molly

Wendy said...

OMGoodness she looks sooo cute in her costume! Great work mom! ;)

Mari AKA Momo said...

ADORABLE!!!! She is soooo cute!!! Lovin the costume!!! XOXO Momo

Kim. said...

So so cute, totally adorable.
Kim xXx

DORCAS said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!

creativeprincess said...

Stinkin' Cute! I can't wait until next Halloween so i can make myself a tutu!
Tara

Janie said...

How cute is this costume !! My niece is going to Disney in March , she is only 2 so this would be such a cute outfit for her! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

Jordee said...

Thanks for the costume idea and tutorial. I made this for my daughter this year and it turned out great. I linked back to this post on my blog. Thanks again.

http://thatcrazyfamof5.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-part-1.html