Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Our Pumpkin" Scrapbook Layout




Ok...if you have been wanting to see some layouts - get ready!  I sat down yesterday and made a list of all of the layouts that I need to complete.  I have 40 layouts to finish!  40 layouts!  I'm going to try and finish a few more Autumn themed layouts over the next few days and then I'm moving on to Christmas!

  Are any of you scrapbookers out there actually caught up with your layouts?  If so, I envy you and hope to one day join your ranks.  ;)  

I think this would make a cute 1 page layout too!

All in all this was a pretty simple layout, but I did include lots of stitching!  It's an addiction, I tell you!  


Materials Used:

  • (2) 12 x 12 pieces of kraft cardstock
  • (2) 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 pieces of patterned paper
    • EK Success Corner Rounder Punch
  • (2) 3 x 12 pieces of cardstock
    • EK Success Corner Rounder Punch
  • (2) 1 1/2 x 12 pieces of patterned paper
  • Photo Mats
    • (2) 4  1/2 x 6 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 6 1/4
    • (3) 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
  • "our pumpkin" letters sized at 2" from Mickey Font and welded using the Gypsy
  • "fence" sized at 1.83" welded two fence sections from Paper Doll Dress-Up together using the Gypsy 
  • (2) "set of 3 pumpkins" sized at 3" from Simply Charmed
  • (2) " pumpkin" sized at 2.25" from Simply Charmed
  • "girl scarecrow" sized at 4" from Simply Charmed
  • "boy scarecrow" sized at 4" from Simply Charmed
  • "Journaling Tag" sized at 2.75" from Tags Bags Boxes and More
  • Patterned Paper from K & Company
  • Solid Cardstock from DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Martha Stewart Permanent Pen - Chesnut
  • Hemp Twine - Michael's
  • 7/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - Michael's
Hope you are having a great Thursday!  Is anyone else excited to see what Provo Craft has in store for Hello Thursday?  I can't wait to see the new cartridges!

16 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

Wow this is adorable!! I love all the little details..those scarecrows are my fav! :)

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Love it!

Glora said...

This is SO cute!!!

Savahanna said...

Love it. very cute

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren,

Your l/o it's quite charming, very cute! I'm more than caught up I'm stuck and my baby is 3 and counting...but yesterday I finished one layout and 100 more to go..lol...

Thanks for sharing!!

Cristina

Staying Crafty said...

Looks fantastic :)

StephanieR said...

Those are the cutest layouts!! Thank you for sharing!!

Jenny said...

Lauren,

This page is so cute! Thanks for sharing it!

Jenny

liz said...

this is soooo cute!!! 40 wow! I have faith you will get them done! if someone says they are caught up...I'm not sure I'd trust them...kind of like a skinny cook!! lol!
liz :o)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh Lauren....I am SIX YEARS behind in my scrapbooks!!! I have got to get back into it...just dont know where to start....LOVING this layout sooo much!!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Kristal said...

Yay! Looks like your getting your mojo back ;) I just got simply charmed and I love it!

Scrappy Mel said...

So sweet!! Your layaouts are so amazing - your my hero! :)

creativeprincess said...

I think it is overwhelming to think about how many layouts I want to complete with pictures from the past present and future! I think it is amazing that you only have 40! I look forward to seeing them all!
Tara

Anonymous said...

You do the best layouts ever!!! I look everyday to see what you have done!!

4kids4 said...

Caught up on layouts? Oh, never!! There's just no way!! But I'm ok with it...just plugging along! Love your layout...can't get enough of fall...Simply Charmed is adorable, isn't it? TFS!

~Sharon C.

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

That is so cute!!! :) I wish I could come over for a doodling/stitching lesson! You are so good at it!

I am excited that you are doing so many layouts! Can't wait to see them all (now if I can just get back to being online every day, instead of once every few weeks!)!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer