It's that time once again...Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek Week!!! Melanie and Tammy have designed another beautiful set of stamps - "Simple Sentiments." These stamps will be available for purchase on Thursday, November 25th and Melanie and Tammy are offering FREE SHIPPING on all purchases made beginning on Thursday through Sunday! If you have been wanting to stock up on a few sets, now's the time!
For my first sneak peek, I decided to make a sweet and simple card for a friend that just had a baby boy! I love the little outfits on the Imagine's Nursery Tails cartridge - and again these teeny outfits were cut out using Bazill Basics textured cardstock and there was no shredding, ripping - nothing! Completely clean cuts! I am loving that!
- Standard A2 Card Base - kraft cardstock (Recollections - Michaels)
- Scalloped Base and rectangle from Imagine Nursery Tails
- (3) Outfits sized at 2" from Imagine Nursery Tails
- Hemp Twine - Michael's (jewelry sections)
- 7/8" Satin Ribbon - Michael's
- Sentiment - Scrappy Moms Simple Sentiments Set
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Pop Dots
For lots more inspiration, don't forget to check out all of the Scrappy Moms Design Team's blogs:
Bonnie, Corri, Cristina, Joanna, Laura, Lezlye, Liz, Melanie, Meriah, Momo, Nicole, Sarah, Tammy, and Trish! We are very lucky to be joined by a special guest designer- Kyrstal from Getting Cricky with K Andrew!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!