Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Grateful for You!


Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day surrounded by loved ones!  I am thankful for many things today, but most of all for my husband and my sweet daughter.  I am also so thankful for everyone of you that takes the time to visit my blog.  All of the sweet comments and emails I receive make my day!  It doesn't matter what kind of day I am having - it always means so much that someone takes the time to leave a comment.  I have met so many wonderful people through crafting.  I can't believe that I first purchased my Cricut a year ago today!  I never in a million years thought that I would love paper crafting so much!  Thanks little Cricut!  

I made a quick card last night featuring a lovely saying from the newest Scrappy Moms set - "Simple Sentiments."  Don't forget that they are available for purchase today and Melanie and Tammy are offering FREE shipping through Sunday!  So before you head out to Michael's this evening or brave the crowds tomorrow,  swing the Scrappy Moms site to browse the beautiful stamp sets!

Sentiment from Scrappy Moms & Images/Patterned Paper from Lori's Garden.

Happy Thanksgiving! 
Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's blogs for lots more inspiration!


7 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Love your card looks so elegant!
Minta

Happy Thanksgiving!

we {Heart} Scrap said...

love this card <3 very pretty.
Happy Thanksgiving!

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty! I love it! Sounds like we started papercrafting about the same time...got my Cricut last year on black Friday. Happy thanksgiving!

Scrappy Mel said...

So pretty - I love it! :)

I got my sweet red Cricut last Thanksgiving too - did you see now they have purple, aqua, canary yellow and lime green! LOL

joeygirl86 said...

So sweet! I hope you had a great thanksgivin'! ;)

Mari AKA Momo said...

Lauren this is so beautiful!!! Love this card and the set above is just stinkin adorable!!! You are amazing you know that!!! :o)

XOXO Momo

Mary said...

Thank you so very much! You are so kind to care and share like you do, a million thanks!
Your card is very pretty too!
mhalford6 @aol. com