Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"You're Eggs-traordinary!"


I thought this funny little egg would fit perfectly with one of the sentiments from the newest Scrappy Moms stamp set "A Pinch & A Dash."  I thought the combination would be good for someone that is going through a rough time.  I'm not 100% sure that what I interpreted as egg yolk isn't really supposed to be a tongue, but I decided to leave it yellow.  
  

I thought the "Drippy Goo" punch (that I won from Peachy Keen Stamps!) would be perfect for the drippy egg yolk.  :)


Materials Used:

  • Standard A2 sized card
  • Mat cut at 4 x 5 1/4 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • Accent Mat cut at 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
  • "Egg" cut at 3" from Smiley Cards
    • attached with pop dots
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms "A Pinch & A Dash" set
  • "at least i think so" stamped using Simply Sweet Alphabet Set
  • Martha Stewart Border Punch - Drippy Goo (not my favorite name)
  • EK Success Corner Punch
  • 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Michael's
  • Sakura Micron 03 Pen - Black
Hope you are having a great day!

12 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Super cute card!!! Love how you used the drippy goo and LOVE the sentiment:)

buglvr2010 said...

I love it! So super cute....I'm loving Smiley cards!

joeygirl86 said...

LOL..that's funny! The drippy goo is perfect!

Glora said...

Too cute! That yoke is too fun!

Tabitha said...

Very Cute card! I love the drippy look inside, perfect for your card.

Adrian said...

2 cute, great idea:)

Trisha said...

OH my goodness lauren!!! This card is sooooo stinkin adorable!! I absolutely LOVE it! and the gooey punch....just addes to it!
xoxox

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love the yolk instead of a tongue!! Great card! :)

Carol said...

Sooo cute!! The drippy goo punch is perfect! :-)

DORCAS said...

This is such a fun card! Love it!

dreenie said...

love love love all your projects youve been creating with smiley cards!!!!!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

SUPER cute Lauren...that egg goes PERFECT with the Scrappy Moms stamp!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah