I thought this funny little egg would fit perfectly with one of the sentiments from the newest Scrappy Moms stamp set "A Pinch & A Dash." I thought the combination would be good for someone that is going through a rough time. I'm not 100% sure that what I interpreted as egg yolk isn't really supposed to be a tongue, but I decided to leave it yellow.
I thought the "Drippy Goo" punch (that I won from Peachy Keen Stamps!) would be perfect for the drippy egg yolk. :)
- Standard A2 sized card
- Mat cut at 4 x 5 1/4 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- Accent Mat cut at 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 - DCWV Flower Shower Stack
- "Egg" cut at 3" from Smiley Cards
- attached with pop dots
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms "A Pinch & A Dash" set
- "at least i think so" stamped using Simply Sweet Alphabet Set
- Martha Stewart Border Punch - Drippy Goo (not my favorite name)
- EK Success Corner Punch
- 3/8" Satin Ribbon - Michael's
- Sakura Micron 03 Pen - Black
Hope you are having a great day!