Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another Sneak Peek: "Butterfly Kisses"


This is one of those cards that I know needed something else, but I couldn't figure out what.  Oh well, maybe it works perfectly just as it is!  Again, I paired an image from Better Together with one of the sentiments from the Scrappy Moms newest set - Designer's Choice!  I hope you aren't tired of seeing the two paired up - they really are made for one another.  

Doesn't it look like that butterfly is going to give the flower a kiss?

I was inspired Momo's super cute Christmas Angel card to use my Martha Stewart Scoreboard to do some embossing on the front of the card.  I actually started off just embossing the outside, like Momo, but it still seemed like it needed something, so I ended up embossing vertical stripes all along the front.


I hope everyone is having a good week so far!  If Nicole feels up to it tonight, we are supposed to go have s'mores with Santa, while he reads The Night Before Christmas.  My fingers are crossed.      


12 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - So cute! This cut was made for this sentiment! I love the embossed stripes - what a great idea. :)

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

Awwh how adorable! Yes they do look like they are going to kiss!

buglvr2010 said...

So cute! I love the image with this sentiment...so perfect together!

liz said...

very cute! I think it looks perfect just the way it is! I hope you're able to go see Santa! Have a Merry Christmas!
liz :o)

joeygirl86 said...

Awwww such a sweet card!! I love the smiley face on the flower! :)

Staying Crafty said...

Adorable!

Live Love and Scrap said...

This card is soooo stinkin cute....its PERFECT just the way it is!!!

Merry Christmas,
Sarah

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Beautiful card!!!

DORCAS said...

This looks fabulous! I think it looks great just as is! Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

It's perfect!! I saw it and thought to myself, "Wow, embossing does so much for cards!" Also love the rounded corners and stitching. I wouldn't change a thing!! Love this cart!!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

What a cute card! It brought out a smile immediately!

Hugs
Peggy

CricutLvr!! said...

This is the cutest card!! Perfect just the way it is!! Such a cute flower! Great job!!
Happy Holidays.