Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another Sneak Peek: "You Complete Me"


Alright...this is my favorite card that I've made in awhile.  Not because it's complicated - it's actually super simple, but it makes me smile!  Have any of you ever said, "bread and butter," when you are holding hands with someone and then you have to let go for a minute?  When I was little, my Jama (that's what I called my maternal grandmother) and I would always say "bread and butter."  This adorable little image from Better Together immediately made me think of her.  




Don't forget that you have until Midnight tonight - December 23, 2010 to submit your answers to our "Guess the Designer" contest!  You can submit them to scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com.  To order this set or any of the Scrappy Moms sets visit their website HERE!

Here's another look at the stamps and our design team - complete with links to their blogs!  Make sure sure to check out all of the AMAZING projects that everyone has come up with so far this week!



Thanks for stopping by today!  Good luck with the contest!!!
Also...Santa was a bust.  Nicole was all talk...she took one look at him and jumped into my arms and hid her face.  She did eventually whisper what she wanted to him, but no picture.  :(  Oh well...I guess that's one less picture for me to scrap.  Another plus, that is the first time she has left the house since having her tonsils out, so I think we are finally turning a corner.  Now if she'll just start eating again, my little string bean will gain a bit of weight back.

8 comments:

Monica Flores said...

So cute I have to find this cartridge at a great price!

liz said...

way too cute! stop it you're killing me with the imagine! ;)
liz

scrappy critters said...

I agree! You should be selling that IMAGINE!! I LOVE LOVE all these cards!♥Tammy

joeygirl86 said...

Awww so cute! I love that image! and the sentiment works perfectly! ..too bad Nicole didn't sit with Santa! He is kinda scary looking with all that white hair everywhere! lol ;p

Julie said...

What an adorable card! It was just the smile I needed today.

Julie

Sheenie said...

Lauren--I love your style. You're my favorite blogger. I like that your layouts are "cutsey", 2 pages, neat and that you place your photos straight. I really dislike these messy pages with photos everywhere that are in so many of he scrapbooking magazines now. I would love to see more of your layouts with the photos (not just mats) placed. It really helps me to see composition of the page. Thanks for running this blog. You are so talented! I LOVE cutsey pages too!

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

I love your card!!! :) And what a sweet story to go with it! I had tears in my eyes...

I am loving those Scrappy Mom's Stamps...I may have to enter the contest. It would be wonderful to win them! ;)

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

Awwh that is so adorable! I love that image and it goes so well with the sentiment.