Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bad Lauren...bad!

stylish_blogger_award.jpg

I am SO SO SO behind in writing this post.  I have received this award from a few VERY sweet and VERY talented ladies!  I'm sure they all thought that I forgot about them...or worse.  I promise that I didn't forget...I have just been scattered brained lately.  (If you need proof, you can always refer to THIS post.)  ;)

Please go check out their blogs - they are all WONDERFUL!

Check out her latest card - I LOVE the corset cut she used.  Every time I see that cut it makes me smile!

She recently posted a card using Live Simply that has me rethinking my self-imposed ban on more Cricut Lites.

Jen has posted TWO recent photo cards that are GORGEOUS and remind me that not only have I not sent out Christmas cards...I don't even have a picture yet.  (I may be sending out New Year's cards.)

You MUST check out her amazingly organized school, laundry and craft rooms!  You will be jealous, but very inspired!  :)

Molly is the SWEETEST blogger EVER.  The end.  She always leaves the best comments and is a very talented crafter.  She also sent me my new MS Glitter Glue set, so I am forever in her debt.  ;)  Check out her latest snowman cards!  So cute!

Nancy has recently posted the most beautiful Christmas tags!  She has mastered the Tim Holtz distress inks!

Rachel posted a very cute thank you card recently that includes a really fun way to include a gift card!  

Stacey always posts the most beautiful cards - she designs for Paper Therapy & her blog is filled with lots of inspiration!

Tara posted the cutest notebooks over the weekend that she used for a craft fair!  Send her some crafty hugs - she has had lots of Cricut drama lately and is waiting on a new Expression!


Thank you again!  I am hoping (fingers crossed) to have a project to post tomorrow!  



1 comment:

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

It's a record!! NINE Stylish Blogger awards!! YOU DESERVE a trillion!! And thanks for listing all those blogs! Now I get to do more stalking! YAAAAAYY!! Can't wait to see more of your total awesomeness!! xoxo ~Molly