Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best of 2010: Cards

My 10 Favorite Cards from 2010


Hawaiian Wedding Cake: This was one of my very first posts on my blog and it was featured in the My Pink Stamper gallery.  I was pretty excited!  

Party Princess:  It is well documented that I LOVE Once Upon a Princess, so it's not really a surprise that this one made into my top 10 favorite cards.  Still love her.

Rainy Day:  Another Once Upon a Princess card...

Cat's Meow:  This was my very first project using Scrappy Moms Stamps!  I was so excited to be asked to be a guest designer and even more excited when that turned into a Design Team spot.  I am soo lucky to to be a party of such an amazing group of ladies!

Paper Doll Dress-Up Card Set:  This is another project from the very first Scrappy Moms sneak peek week!  It's also my first paper-crafting video.  

Goody Goody Gumdrops: Super simple card, but it just worked out perfectly!

You're out of this World:  I don't do a lot of gender neutral cards, but I love the bright fun colors of this one.  It's also one of my favorite shaped-cards that I've made!

What a cute Pair: This one just makes me happy!  

There's a Scare in the Air:  I actually liked this card so much...I never sent it to anyone.  (That's kind of bad, huh?)

Sweet Birthday Wishes:  This card is doubly special to me...I made it for Momo's birthday (hence, the bright cheerful colors) and it also won the Peachy Keen Challenge!  


That was fun!  Don't forget that because I am slightly obsessive compulsive and a Virgo - I have ALL my cards organized by cartridge and/or Scrappy Moms sentiment under the CARDS tab!

Check back tomorrow for my 10 favorite Scrapbook Layouts!  Also...Joanna from Scrap-Making is celebrating her blog's 1 year anniversary and her birthday ALL week long with LOTS of fun giveaways.    Joanna is also hosting her very first blog-hop on Saturday - "Let's Celebrate!"

Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

EricaQ said...

Such cute cards!

CricutLvr!! said...

Lauren, your cards are all Super Cute!! Such fun colors too! I really like the cake card!

the cricutologist said...

Great cards Lauren! I love the Little Bee girl. Sooooo cute!

Cheryl said...

Lauren, You are brilliantly creative. I love all your cards..especially the little bee girl!

Cheryl
www.pinkandpaper.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

They are all so wonderful!!! I can't wait to see your list of top 10 layouts! :) {{{ HUGS }}}

Tracy said...

Your cards are adorable.
All the best to you in the new year.
I did my top dozen projects.

Got2BCrafting said...

I can see why they are your top picks... absolutely adorable, each and every one!!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/
got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom

GreenScrap said...

They are soooo cute!! I love the milk with oreos card!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

janner said...

Adorable cards! I especially love your layouts. Would you please post your favourite layouts 2010. THANKS

joeygirl86 said...

All of these are so super cute! Such a fabulous year for you!!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Wow!! i love all of the cards Lauren!!! happy New Year!!!

Jennifer said...

Lauren,

Your creations never cease to AMAZE me!!! :) You are really gifted!

Do you have the 1 1/8 Princess Faces Stamps or the whole set (in different sizes)?

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com