- Cardstock (nothing bigger than 12 x 12)
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Adhesives...there's a lot
- ATG Gun (double stick tape will work just as well)
- All Purpose Gell Adhesive
- Terrifically Tacky 1/4" Tape
- Glue Dots (to attach the wreaths and swags)
- Martha Stewart Glitter - Crystal Fine
- Stickles - Frosted Lace combined with Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter - Crystal (This is for the "snow drifts" on the rooftops. If you don't combine the two, the tinsel glitter doesn't really show up.)
- Pipe Cleaners - the swags can be made using basically the same technique that I demonstrate for the wreaths. Bend the pipe cleaner into the shape of a swag and wrap the pipe cleaner around itself until you get the desired fullness.
- Adhesive Gems
- Thread (for the teeny tiny bows)
- 1-story house: sized at 4"
- Church: sized at 4"
- Two-story house: sized at 5.25
Want to win some blog candy???
If you would like a chance to win the Scrappy Mom's Stamp Set "Simple Sentiments," leave one comment under THIS post. Please make sure that there is a way for me to get in touch with you. I will choose a winner Monday, December 20th using random.org.
Check back tomorrow for the start of Scrappy Moms' Sneak Peek Week!!!