Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Sneak Peek: "Merci"


Happy Christmas Eve!!!  I can't believe that Christmas will be here tomorrow!  This is my last sneak peek of the week!  Can you believe that I posted something every day?  Yeah, me either.  I hope you all have enjoyed sneak peek week as much as I have!  I originally planned on using this sentiment with a poodle, but when I saw this little bird with a beret - I changed my mind.  In the booklet of Better Together, he is actually saying "Bonjour," but I just filled in the little word bubble with cream instead.  


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Merry Christmas to all of you!

6 comments:

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

Awwh too cute! I love the little birdie and his hat!

Glora said...

Oh this little french bird is so cute! Merry Christmas!

...a/k/a DJScrappiness... said...

So cute! Thanks for taking the time to make it and show it to us! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Doris

PeggyLovesVintage said...

What a cute card! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that the New Year is plumb full of smiles!

Hugs
Peggy

joeygirl86 said...

Very cute! I hope you had a merry christmas!!

scrappy critters said...

absolutely adorable!!♥Tammy