Saturday, December 11, 2010

Quick Update

Just a quick update to let you know that Nicole did GREAT yesterday!  She was very brave...in fact she told me this morning that she wanted to go back to the doctor.  Hooray for Cook Children's Hospital!  Not only was she not scared - she wants to go back.  She definitely remembered my promise of an infinite supply of popsicles...she's had quite a few since she got home.  

Thank you for all of your sweet comments, positive thoughts and prayers!  

Hope you have a great weekend!  There are TONS of blog hops going on this weekend, so have fun hopping!

11 comments:

mum of two said...

Glad to hear she did well. I was thinking about you guys :)

michelle

Crafting Katie said...

Very glad to hear the news, Lauren! What a relief for you!

bonnie said...

So glad all went well and now on the road to recovery....sweet hugs to you both xx

joeygirl86 said...

I'm glad everything went well! Wow she must of had a good time if she wants to go back! lol..have a good weekend! ;)

Savahanna said...

Glad to hear everything went well. Yay

Scrappy Mel said...

I'm so glad things went well! It's just scary to watch your child go thru any medical proceedure, even a common one! Big {{{ HUGS }}} to both of you! :)

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

Aawww I'm so happy she is doing well!! And that you are too :-) xoxo

Mrs.Debbie said...

Glad to hear she did well

Hugs

...a/k/a DJScrappiness... said...

So glad everything went well. Cook's is an awesome hospital (I'm assuming you're talking about the one in Ft. Worth...). Enjoy those popcicles! :o]

Doris

Dawn said...

Lauren, I am so happy to hear hwo well she did, hospitals ARE scary, especially if it is your child (I know this one) I still dread taking Zoe for shots or anything remotely hospital related. lol

On a happier note, I'm so glad to hear she is being such a trooper and is still happy with popsicles! Yay!

Abby said...

I hope you gals are still doing ok! We miss your creativity!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!