Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scrappy Moms' Sneak Peek: "Hola Chica"


Have I mentioned lately how much I love this stamp set?  I love all of the Scrappy Moms stamps equally, but I am having so much fun playing with this set!  I normally don't use black in my projects very much, but I always love pink and black together - such a girly combination.  I also think that the Better Together cartridge may be my favorite so far of the Imagine releases.  There is so much to choose from!  

Here's another look at the newest Scrappy Moms Stamp set - Designer's Choice!


Don't forget that we still have the "Guess the Designer" contest going on right now!  You have until Midnight December 23, 2010 to submit your answers to scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com.  



Thanks for stopping by!  Can you believe that Christmas is only a few days away?  Where has December gone?  Heck, where has this year gone?  We are taking Nicole to see Santa this evening.  She's talking a big game about how she is going give him a big hug and a kiss.  I think she wants to butter him up before she lays out her Christmas list.  She wants a dollhouse and a Princess Barbie.  We'll see how she does once she actually sees him.  


11 comments:

Kitty said...

Very pretty Lauren!!!
Kitty
In case your interested their's a lunar eclipse going on right now :)

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

That is too cute! I like your image and your sentiment goes perfect!

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

This is too cute! Love it!

Meriah

liz said...

Lauren, this it too cute! I REALLY don't want an imagine...but you're making it hard not too!
liz :o)

~Army Wife Molly~ said...

OMG, she is tooooo cute!!! I love this!!

Scrappy Mel said...

What a cute card! I LOVE it! :)

joeygirl86 said...

Too cute! That's such a fun image! ..I hope everything went well with Santa! I wasn't brave enough to take Natalie, I think she would have freaked! lol

DORCAS said...

She's FABULOUS!!! Love it!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Love the card and I love the Sentiment!!!

Jennifer said...

That is too cute, Lauren!!! :) And I can't resist those Scrappy Mom's Stamps! ;)

~Olga said...

Very cute card, I love it!!! ~Olga