Monday, December 20, 2010

Sneak Peek: "Kick up your Heels"


I'm back today with another sneak peek at the newest set from Scrappy Moms - Designer's Choice!  I purchased the Imagine cartridge Better Together last month, but the cartridge was defective.  Provo Craft sent me a new one, but it didn't get here until Friday night.  I was so excited to finally be able to play around with it on Saturday afternoon.  There are LOTS of cute images that coordinate perfectly with this stamp set.  (You will see...I think I made 5 cards with it.)


Don't forget that the "Guess the Designer" contest is still going on!  You have until midnight December 23, 2010 to submit your guesses to scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com.  I don't know about you, but I am seriously stumped.  


I forgot to jot down the sizes for this card...that is one kind of bad thing about designing projects with the Imagine.  I am going to try and be better about keeping a pad of paper next to it, so I can pass along the sizes to you!  The little circus performer and the scalloped mat are both from Better Together.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Scrappy Moms Design Team's projects!  You can find them on the Scrappy Moms' site and on their blogs:




Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!  
I will be posting the winner from the Homemade Christmas Blog Hop a little later today!

7 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

First of all, shame on me for not visiting your blog lately!
So sorry Nicole had her tonsils out :(...
Distress Ink, Peachy Keen face stamps my favorite too!
Love love your houses!!!!
and nice Imagine card!
Gaby

buglvr2010 said...

So cute! I bet this is a fun cart...can't wait to see what else you create. You are going to make me want an Imagine.

Scrappy Mel said...

Oh so cute!!! Your right this sentiment does go perfectly with this cut! :)

joeygirl86 said...

OMG lol this is too cute! I love the bright colors! ;)

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

She is so cute!

liz said...

hilarious! I just love it!
liz :o)

DORCAS said...

This is too cute! Love her! FAB!