Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scrappy Moms' Sneak Peek Week!!!

Homemade Blog Hop Post can be found HERE


Hooray!  It's that time again...Scrappy Moms' Sneak Peek Week! I have been having so much fun playing with these stamps - I love them!  The new set is called Designer's Choice.  Each member of the design team got to submit ideas and Melanie and Tammy worked their magic to create this adorable set!  Can you guess which stamps go with which designer?  Keep reading for information on a really fun contest.


We are having a "Guess that Designer" contest - the winner will recieve a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of his or her choice.  Email your guesses to scrappymoms.stamps@gmail.com by midnight Dec 23, 2010.  Whoever has the most correct will win; if there is a tie we will use Random.org to chose a winner!  Here is a list of the Design Team Members - everyone below has at least one sentiment to their name. 

Do you have any guesses?  I am having a lot of fun trying to match the sentiment to the designer...I can't wait to see the answers!


Materials Used:
  • Card Base: Two Flower Shadows from Simply Charmed sized at 4.5" and welded together using my Gypsy
  • Flower from Simply Charmed sized at 4.5"
  • Tag sized at 1" from Once Upon a Princess
  • Sentiment from Scrappy Moms "Designer's Choice" Set
  • Peachy Keen Stamps - PK641 Princess Faces 1 1/8
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Sakura Micron 03 Pigment Pen - Black
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
  • Hemp Twine - Michael's (found in the jewelry section)

Check back all week!  If you can believe it, I was actually able to get some crafting done on Saturday - so that means projects ALL week!  Woohoo!  

Thanks for all of your well wishes for Nicole.  She is starting to feel better, but is still not back to her normal self.  I thought for sure that she would feel completely better by now, but I guess that may have been wishful thinking on my part.  I'm so glad that I finished my blog hop project (including the video) before her surgery.  Normally I tend to procrastinate a bit...maybe I've turned a corner.  ;)

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  



14 comments:

TX Scrapper Mom said...

Love the new stamps!!!

joeygirl86 said...

Awww this is sooo cute! I'm was guessing this sentiment was yours..hmmmm..not sure yet! lol! ;)

scrappy critters said...

ADORABLE Lauren!! I so love shape cards.. what a cute one! ♥Tammy

Glora said...

GORGEOUS. I love the colors and EVERYTHING about it!

Christine Riley said...

What an adorable card, so bright and cheerful, I love it! Love the new sentiment set too!
Hugs, Christine

buglvr2010 said...

I love this shaped card. The colors are great and I love that cute face.

liz said...

way too cute!!! this card is adorable! oh, and I so sorry about your little one! I'm sure she'll be better by Christmas!
liz :o)

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable, will have to pull out that cartridge and give it a try, and I just love scrappy mom's stamps. jman4@comcast.net

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Love this, Lauren! It is just too cute! Lovin' the new sentiments.

~Saundra :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

How cute! Your doodling is so fabulous - I wish I could do it half as well! Great card! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

LOVE it Lauren...I am putting a link on my blog to it!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Ruthie said...

Really sweet card Lauren! Love these new stamps!

Ruthie :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG!!! this card is just so adorable and LOVE the sentiment!!!

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

This is so fun! I love the shape.