Homemade Blog Hop Post can be found HERE!
Hooray! It's that time again...Scrappy Moms' Sneak Peek Week! I have been having so much fun playing with these stamps - I love them! The new set is called Designer's Choice. Each member of the design team got to submit ideas and Melanie and Tammy worked their magic to create this adorable set! Can you guess which stamps go with which designer? Keep reading for information on a really fun contest.
We are having a "Guess that Designer" contest - the winner will recieve a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of his or her choice. Email your guesses to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Dec 23, 2010. Whoever has the most correct will win; if there is a tie we will use Random.org to chose a winner! Here is a list of the Design Team Members - everyone below has at least one sentiment to their name.
Do you have any guesses? I am having a lot of fun trying to match the sentiment to the designer...I can't wait to see the answers!
- Card Base: Two Flower Shadows from Simply Charmed sized at 4.5" and welded together using my Gypsy
- Flower from Simply Charmed sized at 4.5"
- Tag sized at 1" from Once Upon a Princess
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms "Designer's Choice" Set
- Peachy Keen Stamps - PK641 Princess Faces 1 1/8
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Sakura Micron 03 Pigment Pen - Black
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
- Hemp Twine - Michael's (found in the jewelry section)
Check back all week! If you can believe it, I was actually able to get some crafting done on Saturday - so that means projects ALL week! Woohoo!
Thanks for all of your well wishes for Nicole. She is starting to feel better, but is still not back to her normal self. I thought for sure that she would feel completely better by now, but I guess that may have been wishful thinking on my part. I'm so glad that I finished my blog hop project (including the video) before her surgery. Normally I tend to procrastinate a bit...maybe I've turned a corner. ;)
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!