Welcome to the 1st Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge! This is going to be lots of fun, so I hope some of you can join us! Melanie and Tammy have chosen Birthday Bash for the first challenge! If you don't have that cartridge, any birthday related Cricut image will do! You also don't have to include a Scrappy Moms stamp in your project! I've had Birthday Bash for a little over a month and I haven't used it as much as I thought I would, so this was a perfect opportunity to use it!
I tried heat embossing with the correct embossing powder for the first time over the weekend! I am completely hooked, so expect a few projects with heat embossed sentiments!
- Card Base: 4 1/4 x 11 - scored at 5 1/2
- Mat: 4 x 5 1/4
- Patterned Paper 3 3/4 x 4 1/4
- Cat & Cake: sized at 4.25" from Birthday Bash
- Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Simple Sentiment set
- Versamark Watermark Pad & White Embossing Powder - woohoo! It worked!
- Raspberry Fizz Swiss Dot Ribbon
- Adhesive Gems - Michael's Recollections brand
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
I've been working on a lot of crafty projects for my daughter's birthday, so I haven't gotten any scrapbooking done in awhile. I think I may need to work on a few layouts VERY soon!
Happy Tuesday! I can't wait to see all of the entries in the Terrific Tuesday Challenge!!!