Monday, January 17, 2011

EAD Blog Hop - "Hoot-a-licious"


Welcome to another EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop!  If you just got here from Jenn's blog, Double N Designs, you are on the right track!  If you are a big lost, just head back to the EAD Designs blog to start at the very beginning - that way you won't miss a thing!  I am having so much fun playing with all of the EAD Designs products!  Today I used the "hoot-a-Licious" Stickerz to create a few Valentine's cards.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  

The next stop on the blog hop is

  Amy T.'s blog, Tsuruta Designs!

Materials Used:
  • A2 Card Base
  • Mat: 4 x 5 1/4" 
    • embossed using the Sizzix Embossing Folder: Love Set 
  • Tag Shapes are from Once Upon a Princess
  • Owl Stickers and Sentiments - "hoot-a-Licious" Stickerz from EAD Designs
  • Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
  • Ribbon
  • Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
  • Martha Stewart Pigment Pen - Chestnut


I am going to try and film part two of the party plans later today. I will include how to make the fringe that you saw on the party hat!  
Happy Monday!

19 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

love it really cute.

bonnie said...

Oh so cute Lauren, I love the bright colors too...hugs xx

~amy~ said...

::Woot Woot:: I adore these!!! Toooo cute!

Scrap'n Yamma said...

The owls are so sweet - the colors are wonderful together!

Emily said...

HOOT HOOT.. SQUEEEEEEEAL.. love these:)

joeygirl86 said...

OMG!!! How cute are these!?!! Love the colors! Wow, you're already a pro with the EAD stickerz! lol.. love it! :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG! I love these card!!! Super cute!! TFS

Stephanie Zito said...

So adorable Lauren! I love those embossing folders and the colours you used are perfect! Great job!

Yuveria said...

adorable hooters

Shelly(My paper love) said...

I just love your creativity. Your owls are just too cute!

Rose said...

both are super CUTE!!! :)

Scrappy Mel said...

Oh, so cute!! I just bought that folder today. I tried it when I got home and didn't like it. How come it looks so cute on your cards?!?! LOL Maybe I just need to give it another chance... :)

Lisa said...

These cards are just soooo cute! I love the colors!!!

I wanted to let you know that I'm passing on a blog award to you...the Stylish Blogger Award. Just visit my blog to check out the details. I always love visiting your blog and seeing what you create. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Creative Princess said...

This are great! I love the bright colours or your cards and the stickers!
Tara

Dawn said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from a video through YouTube. I just love it and am so happy I found it. I'm so inspired! http://deegeescraps.blogspot.com/

Dawnica said...

Lauren your projects are always awesome. I love all the colors. Beautiful.
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

ScrappingStephanie said...

Lauren, so super cute and I love all the colors. These stickers are really nice, as I like that they don't look like sticker. Does that make sense. I have to say, there has not been a thing that you created that I have not loved. You have amazing talent. :)

Hugs,
S

Amy said...

Sorry I'm so late!! This is so adorable! Love those owlies!

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOO cute...I am LOVING that Sizzix embossing folder!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah