Welcome to another EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop! If you just got here from Jenn's blog, Double N Designs, you are on the right track! If you are a big lost, just head back to the EAD Designs blog to start at the very beginning - that way you won't miss a thing! I am having so much fun playing with all of the EAD Designs products! Today I used the "hoot-a-Licious" Stickerz to create a few Valentine's cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
The next stop on the blog hop is
Amy T.'s blog, Tsuruta Designs!
- A2 Card Base
- Mat: 4 x 5 1/4"
- embossed using the Sizzix Embossing Folder: Love Set
- Tag Shapes are from Once Upon a Princess
- Owl Stickers and Sentiments - "hoot-a-Licious" Stickerz from EAD Designs
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - White
- Martha Stewart Pigment Pen - Chestnut
I am going to try and film part two of the party plans later today. I will include how to make the fringe that you saw on the party hat!