Welcome to another Monday EAD Blog Hop! If you just got here from Jenn's blog - Double N Designs, you are in the right place! (Otherwise, you can hop back to the beginning at the EAD Designs Blog! So far this is my most favorite Valentine's project that I've worked on so far this year. The other day my daughter and I were walking through Target and she saw the boxes of pre-made character Valentines and asked for some. I immediately said, "We can just make our own when we get home." At that moment I realized that Nicole will always want the cheap-y pre-made Valentines (like any normal kid) and I will want to make them. I decided that a set of Valentines using the adorable Wizard of Oz Stickerz from EAD Designs would be a nice compromise. :) You also get another sneak peek at the newest Scrappy Moms "Love Notes" set.
|Of course I had to use my red glitter embossing powder for the sentiments!|
|I think he is my favorite of the set - the sentiment is perfect for him!|
The next stop on the blog hop is Amy T. from Tsuruta Designs!
- Card Bases: 4 1/4 x 11 - scored at 5 1/2"
- Mats: 4 x 4 1/2
- Postage Shape sized at 5.65" from B is for Boy
- Rectangle from George and Basic Shapes; sized at 2.77 (width) and 3.5" (height) make sure to remove the "link" on your Gypsy and turn on "real dial size"
- Cut 4 times in green plaid & 2 times in blue
- "yellow brick road" from Disney Princess Dreams Come True and sized at 2.02 using "real dial size."
- "Wizard of Oz Stickerz" from EAD Designs
- Sentiments from Scrappy Moms "Love Notes" Set
- embossed using Stampendous Embossing Powder - Red Tinsel (Opaque)
- Patterned Paper from K & Company - Kelly Panacci Valentine
- Red and White Baker's Twine
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Make sure to check back tomorrow for the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge!